Southwest Florida is a great place to live and work. With a climate that rivals any other city in the entire world between October to May, it is easy to see why our communities continue to grow. Summer is our wet season recharging our aquifers. Our area infrastructure of roads and bridges are good with local governments continually improving. You do not see major traffic jams like Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. Collier County boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the State of Florida. The Southwest Florida International Airport allows us to be connected to any part of the world.
Residential communities are popping up again along our major corridors bringing dream homes filled with amenities. Our residents like active lifestyles. Tennis, golf, and boating are among the major recreational activities. In fact Marco Island is 75% waterfront living offering both direct access and in direct access to our beautiful Gulf of Mexico. And the sunsets are magnificent. Oh, did I mention “Shopping”. Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom’s, Dillard’s, Penney’s, Sears all have stores in our area. For those with exquisite tastes, Third Street South, The Village on Venetian Bay, Waterside Shoppes, and Mercado all bring something special to the sophisticated shopper. There is a lot to do here.
You will also find we are an extremely generous community. The Annual Wine Festival raises $14,000,000 or more each year for local youth related programs. We have over 400 Clubs and organizations from Rotary and Kiwanis to the Bridge Club to the Naples Botanical Gardens and more. The Naples Zoo consistently is recognized for its outstanding program as a small community zoo. We have animals some of the large metropolitan zoos do not have.
Here are the links to a few of the organizations that we are affiliated with and few others that we really like but unfortunately just do not have the time necessary to participate:
- Naples Area Board of REALTORS® http://www.naplesarea.com/
- Marco Island Area Association of REALTORS http://www.marcorealtor.com/
- Florida Realtors® http://www.floridarealtors.org/
- National Association of REALTORS® http://www.realtor.org/
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® http://www.wcr.org/
- International Council of Shopping Centers® http://www.icsc.org/
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council® http://rebac.net/
- Greater Naples Area Chamber of Commerce® http://www.napleschamber.org/
- Golden Gate Area Civic Association http://goldengateisgreat.com/civicnews/
- Greater Naples Better Government
- Naples High School SAC, Band Boosters, JROTC Boosters http://www.nhs.collierschools.com/
- Conservation Collier http://www.colliergov.net/index.aspx?page=528
- Boy Scouts of America http://www.scouting.org/
- Junior Deputy League of Collier County http://www.juniordeputies.com/Junior_Deputies/Home.html
- Leadership Collier Alumni Association http://www.napleschamber.org/chamber/leadership_programs.aspx
- American Heart Association http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/
- Meals of Hope http://www.mealsofhope.org/
- American Cancer Association http://www.cancer.org/
- Wine Festival http://www.napleswinefestival.com/
- Collier Harvest http://www.collierharvest.org/