POTEET PROPERTIES, INC. offers a complete property management for owners of office and retail properties. Clients select from a menu of services to be provided with the cost of services being adjusted to reflect the appropriate fee. Some owners prefer to do their own billing and bookkeeping. Others do not. Our services can be configured to each individual owners needs.
- Property Management Services may include:
- Supervision of maintenance of grounds, pools, garages, and structures
- Vendor bid solicitations for Property maintenance services – with owner’s approval always.
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, and collection of rents
- Bill paying
- Eviction coordination with legal counsel
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and Common Expense Adjustments
- Property Inspections
- Key Holder Service
- Project management for large renovation projects
We also offer the property management for residential rental properties. A rental listing agreement will be incorporated in the scope of services provided. Background checks and completed renter applications are standard services with said fees for those services are paid by the renters upfront.
- Supervision of property
- Property Inspections based on Owner preference (Monthly, bi-monthly, weekly)
- Bookkeeping Service, collection of rents
- Bill Paying Service
- Key Holder Eviction coordination with legal counsel
POTEET PROPERTIES, INC. is a member of the National Association of Realtors® and is bound by the Realtors Code of Ethics. Honesty and transparency are hallmarks of the firm. Our Firm will keep you fully informed regarding your property and your tenants. Delivering Brilliant Service is one of our goals.